Russ Doyle answered 2020-11-02 09:23:20 -0500Q: Would you like us to contact you about CUFA's work on this issue?
CUFA Coronavirus Response Platform Survey
Russ Doyle commented on Contact 2023-03-31 14:53:08 -0400
Russ Doyle signed Support the "People's Sewer Justice Platform" 2020-05-07 11:28:20 -0400
Support the "People's Sewer Justice Platform"
I support Communities United For Action’s “People’s Sewer Justice Platform” as a solution for systemic changes that will force the Metropolitan Sewer District (MSD) to be open, transparent and accountable to ratepayers.74 signatures
I support CUFA’s platform recommendations for the City of Cincinnati and the Board of Hamilton County Commissioners to:
- Stop government waste and delays for fixing our sewers;
- Involve ratepayers and impacted communities in decision-making;
- Systematically incorporate public accountability and transparency mechanisms, such as independent auditing and open public reporting on Project Groundwork and the Sewer Backup Response and Prevention Programs;
- Develop cohesive, effective stormwater management and responsible development policies; and
- Make our sewer rates affordable and equitable for everyone.