Will you volunteer with Communities United For Action at the Queen Bee Half Marathon on Saturday, October 14, 7:30-11:30 AM?
Join CUFA’s volunteers as we cheer on runners! Bring your noise makers, your bee gear, and cheer, cheer, cheer! All volunteers 14 years and over are welcome. Volunteers may bring chairs.
The deadline to sign up is Friday, October 6.
Volunteering with CUFA helps us raise money for our campaigns for affordable housing & utilities, sustainable stormwater management, & sewer justice. Give us a call at (513) 853-3947 if you have questions, or go ahead and follow the instructions below to register.
Volunteer Registration Instructions:
1) Click here for the volunteer registration page: 2023 Queen Bee
2) Enter the following password to access your group-specific registration page: cufa
3) Click “+” to expand and review your assignment. Be sure the small box next to the highlighted time-frame for your group is “checked”
4) Enter the required information
5) Check waiver box, sign name and click "Sign Up to Volunteer" to submit your information
Thanks! We think you are the bee's knees! We'll be in contact to get you set up for race day.
1841 Riverside Dr
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Google map and directions