Organizations: Apply for $800-$1,200 to work for Clean, Affordable Energy
Communities United For Action is offering 12-18 mini-grants to help groups work for clean, affordable energy. Grant money may be spent on any aspect of the organization’s work to educate and activate its members to promote affordable and sustainable energy. Permissible activities could include:
- Hosting meetings to learn about affordable energy solutions
- Helping members to learn how they can weatherize their homes
- Hosting discussions about climate change
- Helping members enroll in energy assistance programs
In order to qualify, organizations must:
- Be a 501 c(3) organization or have a fiscal sponsor that is a 501 c(3) organization
- Be located in Hamilton County, Ohio
- Have an annual budget of under $200 thousand
- Agree to use the grant received on approved 501 c(3) activities (i.e. no political activities)
- Agree to send at least 3 organization members to 3 at least CUFA meetings during the 12-month grant period
- Agree to submit reports of usage of grant funds at 6 months and 12 months.
To apply, download the application below and mail or email it, and required attachments, to CUFA NO LATER THAN 5 p.m. on September 30, 2021.
Find application here
Questions? Email us at [email protected] or call 853-3947.
Sign in withFacebook Twitter