Our current campaign: Vacant housing
CUFA brought together neighborhood leaders and City officials to address the problem and was successful at getting the Vacant Foreclosed Residential Property Ordinance passed in Cincinnati. This ordinance has resulted in a reduction in neglected, vacant properties and has given neighborhoods a method for getting action on vacant buildings. Click here to find out more about this CUFA victory.
CUFA continues to work to get rid of vacant properties in our communities. Join us as we to develop solutions to code enforcement, safety and disinvestment. Together, we can make a difference in fighting blight and addressing vacant housing in Cincinnati!
- Trained 120 people from 26 neighborhoods to use and enforce the Vacant Foreclosed Residential Property Ordinance
- Met with Ed Cunningham from the City of Cincinnati and won a pledge to work with CUFA on addressing the worst vacant properties in each neighborhood. Find Out More.
- Created a new partnership with Citizens on Patrol
- Met with Council Member Sittenfeld to support his new motion to close loopholes in the law. Find Out More.
Take action now!
- Send CUFA your top 5 vacant property concerns and we will work with the City to get them addressed.
- Join CUFA’s Vacant Building Action Team! Contact us to find out about our next meeting.
- Contact us to learn more about how to get a vacant and foreclosed property training in your neighborhood.
- Visit Get Involved to learn about more ways to take action.